Our customers are typically selling B2B, B2C, products, services, concepts, or complex propositions. They come from a diverse mix of sectors including technology, education, and specialist commercial offerings. There is no “one size fits all” solution so the results to be achieved are obviously dependent on the scope of our activity, but for example, the potential of a performance makeover includes:
- Customers who are happy and communicative at multiple levels, giving you advance warning of upcoming opportunities.
- Senior management able to identify and focus on strategic activities.
- Sales management with the tools to be in control, avoiding unpleasant surprises.
- Sales teams motivated and operating in harmony with the business goals.
arising from …
- Your proposition, target markets, routes to market and collateral will be consistent and your outbound sales and marketing activities will be sharply focused.
- You will have a defined end-to-end process from the initial identification of targets through the evolutionary cycle from suspect to prospect and eventually to customer, resulting in more closed deals.
- Contacts and opportunities with least potential will be weeded out early; sales activity will be focused on contacts with the greatest potential.
- Your staff will be fully familiar with the process and supporting tools, and understand the methodology sufficiently to immediately adapt to varying scenarios and customer needs.
- Key customer account and new business activities will be balanced to achieve your business goals.
- Your pipeline will be a known quantity, providing objective measures of business potential.
- The pipeline will provide meaningful KPIs giving advance warnings of problems.
“The work done by Performative has created a great foundation enabling this year’s 20% sales growth.”
If this is how you’d like your organisation to be, contact us now!
If you’d like more tangible evidence first, the examples below are a small selection from customers we have worked with over the years. Further examples can be found by selecting the relevant Tags or Topic.
CEO, Communications company… needed a way to grow the company and make it attractive for acquisition. A review of the current business identified opportunities to make the proposition more appealing to a focused market and address the skills which would be needed to close deals. A sales plan and an objective means of appraising and developing the sales force was also implemented to ensure the necessary targets could be achieved.
“Following the successful completion of a Sales Performance Transformation programme, Performative continued to work with us in support of a plan to effect a management buy out by existing senior executives. … Without the support of Performative this would have been a much more difficult exercise peppered with pitfalls. “
A Group CEO, Marketing Solutions company … needed to improve his sales teams’ conversion ratios. A course was devised to prepare for and simulate typical customer scenarios the team might face.
“The well prepared case studies made the negotiation skills training really come to life and made people stop and think about what they are actually doing. The key to any successful training is did they use it and did they gain benefit from it. We certainly did. I am convinced that we’ve successfully negotiated our way through some very tricky issues since and the way we approached them was heavily influenced by the Performative training.”
Owner, Software Company, Financial Sector … A start-up software company with the rights to a significant new application core needed assistance with its business planning. Mentoring the owners in various board level activities, a key aspect to be addressed was the market need for the application and its future development.
“We were very happy with the Market Research Report Performative delivered to us. It clarified our perception of the market and raised a few ideas for a different approach. “
MD, Country House venue … needed a sustainable business improvement based around their existing resources and offerings. The solution focused their efforts where the greater returns could be achieved and helped the team with the skills and support necessary for success.
“I have no hesitation in recommending Performative to any other organisation seeking a solution to business and/or sales performance issues.”